Health Science Center
Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy
Student National Pharmaceutical Association
About our chapter
Welcome to the Texas A&M College of Pharmacy SNPhA chapter. Our chapter objectives are:
- to offer student members the opportunity to develop leadership and professional skills;
- to educate students about and promote active participation in national healthcare issues;
- to develop the role of the minority health professional as a vital member of the healthcare team;
- to develop within communities a positive image of minority health professionals; and
- to educate communities on better health practices and to increase their awareness and understanding of diseases.
The Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) is an extension of the National Pharmaceutical Association. It is an educational service association of pharmacy students who are concerned about pharmacy and healthcare-related issues and the poor minority representation in pharmacy and other healthcare professions. The purpose of SNPhA is to plan, organize, coordinate, and execute programs geared toward the improvement for the health, educational, and social environment of the community.